Inculcate the habit of saving through our Easy & Convenient Features & avoid thrift. Personalized Service coupled with technology enabled products is the Hallmark of our Service.
Features & Benefits :
• Wide Network of Branches & ATM coverage. Get connected to ATMs across the world through our VISA Debit Card.
• Bank offers convenient facilities like Net Banking. Take advantage of Easy Pay, an instant solution to all your frequent utility bill payments professional essay editing service review.
• Never Overspend! Shop using our International Visa Debit Card depending on the balance in your saving account.
• Free Personalized Cheque Book with name printed on each cheque leaf for enhanced security.
• Free Passbook facility available at home branch for account holders (individuals).
Interest Rate applicable on Savings Deposit Scheme is 4% p.a. w.e.f. 1st April 2012.
Our Savings Account is for anyone who is a resident individual (sole or joint) or comes from a Hindu undivided family. A Trust & Foundation can also open a Savings Account.
Officially Valid Documents:
(i) Passport, (ii) Driving license, (iii) PAN Card, (iv) Voter’s Identity Card (v) NREGA Job Card (vi) Letter issued by the UIDAI containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number.
2 latest passport size photographs and any one of the officially valid documents as Identity and Address proof
If the address on the document submitted for identity proof is same as that declared by him / her in the account opening form, the document may be accepted as a valid proof of address also.
Hindu Undivided Family
• Pan Card of HUF
• Identity and address proof of Karta
• Declaration form for HUF duly filled in and signed by Karta with stamp of HUF and Coparcener
Trust & Foundation
• Copy of the trust deed
• Copy of the registration certificate
• Copy of the resolution by the trustees authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
Any officially valid document identifying the authorized signatories and their addresses as given above